- We are deleting and reinstalling both the demo and the target system every 24 hours (2AM CET), so our system is not available for a short period of time.
- In our demo system, PassMan administrates a Windows Server 2016, a CentOS, an Ubuntu and a Solaris server.
- To change password/SSH key, navigate to the Account list and click on the icon.
- To use 1-click connect, you have to install two components on your Windows client.
- You can find every information in PassMan’s documentation, for further help or error report, please contact us!
Credentials to our demo system
You can select the Authentication Provider (local or AD) under the “Login” button!
|PassMan user 1||locuser1||Passuser-1234|
|PassMan user 2||locuser2||Passuser-1234|
|Administrator from AD||adadmin||Passadm-1234|
|User 1 from AD||aduser1||Passuser-1234|
|User 2 from AD||aduser2||Passuser-1234|
|In case the Vault is closed (after logging in)||admin||Sixteencharacters|